January 23, 2014
- Hard Water Stains. Cut a lemon in half and rub over the hard water stains, then rinse!
- Stains in Bathtub. To remove dirt and grime from your tub, sprinkle baking soda on the stains. Then spray with white vinegar until it starts to foam. Scrub until it turns into a paste, scrubbing away the stains! This can also be used on sinks and toilet bowls.
- Stainless Steel Sink (Soap Scum & Hard Water). Rinse the sink with water. Grab a lemon or lime and cut it in half. Pour some baking soda into a dish. Dip the meat side of the fruit into the baking soda. Scrub, repeating if necessary, then rinse.
- Washing Machine. Make sure you’re cleaning out your washing machine at least once a year. Read your machine’s instructions on how to drain the hose, removing sediment and buildup. This will help keep your machine in top working order.
- (The EASIEST tip of ALL!) Don’t feel like scrubbing? Cleaning? Sweating? Then call Best Water Solutions! By installing a water filtration system in your home, you can eliminate hard water stains and soap scum, as well as make a huge difference in protecting your appliances and extending their life. Call us today for a free water analysis and consultation and say goodbye to hard water stains and soap scum!