Spring is the perfect time for a clean start. With the rays of the Sun warming our homes again, it’s time to freshen up our households with a deep spring cleaning. But, getting rid of all those layers of dust can be exhausting and costly. Well, get ready for some great news!
Saving Money and Time Might be Much Easier Than You Think!
Water is probably the most overlooked area for cost savings. It cleans our surfaces and runs through our appliances, but if our water is hard ( high content of minerals such as limestone) it can hinder cleaning and slim down our wallets.
We can transform hard water into soft water with the use of a Softener. Soft water will effectively help make our homes sparkling clean while saving us time, labor and money.
Here are Some Examples of the Benefits of Soft Water:
- Spring cleaning challenges your washing machine as the loads of curtains, sheets and clothes increases. This means lots of detergent and energy. Soft water reduces the need for laundry products. According to the Water Quality Research Foundation (WQRF), you will save up to 50% on the detergent you use.
- Soft water can save you 24% on your energy bill since it allows you to do your laundry at a lower water temperature (60 degrees vs. 100) and still removes stains successfully.
- Soft water will prevent scale buildup in your water-using appliances, allowing them to work more efficiently. This is especially appreciated during spring cleaning season. And in the long run, it will spare you the cost of expensive repairs or premature replacement of the appliances.
- Pipes and drains are also affected by hard water scale buildup and can end up getting clogged or obstructed over time. Soft water will keep your pipes and drains clean, making an expensive repair less probable and ensuring a perfect flow of water throughout your entire house.
- Save time and energy when cleaning glassware, silverware and your kitchen in general! With fewer impurities, soft water will give you faster, cleaner and shinier results. No more hard water spots that take extra time to remove.
- Prevents the formation of soap scum that sticks to your bathroom tiles, shower doors, bathtubs, faucets and sinks. Your bathroom will be easier to clean and you will use less cleaning supplies. Less scrubbing = more time to enjoy Spring!
- Fabrics washed in soft water will be softer and fluffier since no hard minerals or soap scum are trapped in them. Having your water softened will provide brighter and healthier clothes, allowing you to use them for more seasons than you usually could.
Wash out the dust and enjoy Spring with Soft Water!
At Best Water Solutions, we want to provide you with the best solutions for your household filtration. Contact us for a free professional water analysis by calling 352-372-2707 in Gainesville or 352-369-1707 in Ocala. At this no obligation evaluation, our water specialists will test your water and provide a range of options for filtration and purification to fit your needs and your budget.