Gainesville (352) 372-2707      |       Ocala (352) 369-1707       |       (800) 516-8962
  • Image of a sign detailing sponsors for Habitat for Humanity.
  • Image of Roy and a Perry Center Apprentice at work during the installation for Habitat for Humanity.
  • Image of Roy and a Perry Center Apprentice working to install our equipment for Habitat for Humanity.
  • Image of a Best Water Solutions truck at the Habitat for Humanity installation.
  • Image of Roy and our truck at the Habitat for Humanity installation project.
  • Photo credit:  Alachua Habitat for Humanity
June 16, 2017

Giving Back to Our Community:  Working with Habitat for Humanity in Alachua County

Photo Credit: Alachua Habitat for Humanity Earlier this month, Best Water Solutions had the honor of partnering with Alachua Habitat for Humanity and Santa Fe College’s Perry Construction Institute to build a house for a family in need in High Springs. Since our founding in 1982, Best Water Solutions has always been actively engaged with the
Read more
  • best water, community, gainesville, ocala, pure water, safe and pure, service, water filtration,
June 5, 2017

What’s REALLY in Your City Water?

Do you ever wonder what’s actually in your city water? Drinking water represents only 1% of the water treated by municipalities.  The other 99% is “working water” which is used to flush toilets, water lawns, shower, brush teeth, wash hair, do laundry, wash dishes, clean,  fight fires, etc. Is it reasonable to expect that “working
Read more
  • best water, city water, contaminants, filter, tap water,