Closed Aeration Filters
Closed Aeration Filters are highly effective in removing sulfur odors and iron commonly associated with problem well water. Its innovative design uses a safe, catalytic carbon or an iron removal media in combination with an air charge chamber to oxidize and capture the iron, or the elements that cause odors and smells.
Closed Aeration Filters are environmentally safe, there are no toxic chemicals like other systems. The result is simply refreshingly good water from every tap, every time.
- Solid-state microprocessor with push-button simplicity on front panel.
- Stores system configuration and operating data, even in the event of a power outage.
- Fully adjustable regeneration cycle times.
- Modular design is extremely easy to service, no screws or bolts.
- Environmentally safe, no chemicals.
- Low-cost operations.